- Committed to delivering 100% accuracy of ‘Fortune 1000’ Company entity profile core facts (name, headquarters location, website, CEO, founders, logo, isPublic, parent organization, year founded, stock ticker symbol and exchanges, twitter handle, size attributes – employee count & annual top-line revenues) in the Diffbot KnowledgeGraph (DKG).
- Enhanced isPublic field population in the DKG.
- Enhanced stock ticker symbol extraction in the DKG.
- Fixed rules for assigning min and max employees to an Organization in the DKG.
- Enriched 3Mil organizations with no revenue data in the DKG.
- Improved selection of location for Organization.location in the DKG.
- Improved evaluation of postal codes when an address has no street address in the DKG.
- Enhanced age calculation/inference in the DKG.
- Improved Candidate selection for email address and phone number in the DKG.
- Added support for > and < for date/time fields in DQL.
- Querying on a DiffbotURI is now strict by default in DQL.
- Added support for type:Post (discussions) to DQL.
- Added contextually embedded links to docs from the Crawlbot UI.